Corporate Cornerstone Partners
United Way of Tompkins County
Corporate Cornerstone Partners provide the infrastructure upon which UWTC works and serves. This generous and committed group of individuals and employers join together to underwrite UWTC’s administrative costs. Their collaborative efforts ensure 100% of all other donation are directed to necessary programs and services.
Benefits of Being a Corporate Cornerstone Partner:
Corporate Cornerstone Partners are recognized in a variety of mediums, sharing that you stand with United Way to help create strong communities in Tompkins County:
- UWTC Print Coverage: CCPs are listed by giving level bracket in our annual report, which is distributed throughout the county to community leaders, donors, funded agencies, and the public at large. The report is available at over 25 UWTC special and tabling events throughout the year.
- Social Media & Website Coverage:
- Each Corporate Cornerstone partner is highlighted on an individual social media post that gives an image from your business, a thank you “shout out,” and link to your website.
- Each Corporate Cornerstone partner is listed on our website. Beginning this year, each CCP will also have their logo listed by giving level bracket with a link to your website.
- E-Newsletter with 4,000+ local subscribers: CCPs giving at the $500 or more level will appear on one of our bi-weekly e-newsletters. We will be working with your marketing personnel to determine what you would like to highlight about your business and your “why” for being a CCP and/or what you love about doing business in Tompkins County. We will also consider publishing at a time of year when you want to draw attention to your business for a particular reason. CCPs who give at the Silver and above ranking will be featured individually; those giving at the Bronze level will be paired with other businesses who occupy a different sector.
- UWTC Community Events: A large “step and repeat” banner is on display at several of our events including “Day of Caring” and our “Annual Celebration,” with CCP logos ranked by level of giving.
Corporate Cornerstone Partner Giving Levels:
Bronze: $100 -- $1,499
Silver: $1,500 – 4,999
Gold: $5,000 - $9,999
Diamond: $10,000 - $24,999
Diamond Circle: $25,000 - $49,999
We appreciate your consideration making a community investment that will produce multi-level returns, strengthen lives, and improve our community! For more information or to continue the CCP discussion, please contact our Senior Director of Administration Gail Belokur via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 607.272.6286 EXT. 227
2017-2018 Corporate Cornerstone Partners
PLATINUM-$50,000 and above
Cayuga Radio Group*
DIAMOND CIRCLE- $25,000-$49,999
Tompkins Trust Company
Dryden Mutual Insurance Co.
BorgWarner Morse Systems
CFCU Community Credit Union
Cayuga Medical Center
Elmira Savings Bank
The CBORD Group, Inc.
Well Said Media*
*Denotes in-kind gift
Chemung Canal Trust Company
Sciarabba Walker & Co.
Ithaca College Corporate
Insero & Co. CPA’s LLP
Travis Hyde Properties
Communique Design & Marketing, Inc.
Couglin & Gerhart, LLP.
South Hill Business Campus
Dominion Transmission Inc.
The Strebel Fund for Community Enrichment
Ithaca Coffee Company
Ithaca Bakery/Collegetown Bagels
Maguire Family of Dealerships
William Henry Miller Inn
Alternatives Federal Credit Union
Ellis Hollow Road Apartments
The Frame Shop on Buffalo St
The Computing Center